WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES GAMELAN BAY.COM GATHER?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at GamelanBay.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We do not store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. We do not receive or store your credit card information. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information:We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses GamelanBay.com.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Gamelan Bay Traders, LLC.com if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please send us an e-mail via our Contact form requesting removal from our mailing list..
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as the storage of items in your Shopping Cart.
DOES GAMELAN BAY SHARE THE INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We do not share customer information with other entities.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE GAMELAN BAY TRADERS, LLC.COM?
Gamelan Bay Traders, LLC.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, or under 19 in Louisiana, you may not use GamelanBay.com.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
If you choose to visit GamelanBay.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law in the state of California. If you have any concern about privacy at GamelanBay.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use may change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.